Musings, bitching, rants, and amusing notions on the daily life of a NYC crazy cat lady

Monday, January 09, 2006

The Greatest Gym Mix Ever...

Last night I spent 50 minutes on the elliptical machine--more than I normally do, but I was in a seriously pissy mood when I got to the gym so I felt like I needed to burn off some aggression with cardio, and then did some ab work. I have a large playlist specifically for the gym that I set on random and this is the shit that my ipod pulled out...though I occasionally take serious issue with Apple (they sometimes forget practicality in the quest for style in my humble opinion), I will be the first to admit that I love, love, love my ipod and think it is the greatest thing ever (in spite of all the glitches that go along with owning one)...
Anyway...here is the mix, as chosen by my happy green ipod...
1. Happy Valentine's Day--Outkast
2. Good Vibrations--Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch
3. Short Dick Man--20 fingers and Gillette
4. Planet Rock--Africka Bambaada
5. How Can You Hear Us?--Fatboy Slim
6. I See You Baby (Fatboy Slim Mix)--Groove Armada
7. Where's Your Head At?--Basement Jaxx
8. Headhunter (Front Line Assembly Mix)--Front 242
9. Big Time Sensuality--Bjork
10. Spin Spin Sugar--Sneaker Pimps
11. Jazz Trippin'--Lords of Acid
12. Hey Ya!--Outkast
13. Put Your Hands Where My Eyes Can See--Busta Rhymes
Seriously...put this mix on your ipod and you'll burn 650 calories on the elliplical machine too. :-)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My favorite songs to work out are "Lose My Breath" (Destiny's Child), "Numb/Encore" (Linkin Park/Jay Z) and "Hung Up" (Madonna).

10/2/06 09:13

 
Blogger Christine said...

I actually just added "Hung Up" to my gym mix. And I've been completely obsessed with Linkin'Park/Jay-Z since I first heard it. Good choices!

10/2/06 10:06

 

Post a Comment

<< Home