Musings, bitching, rants, and amusing notions on the daily life of a NYC crazy cat lady

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Is is Here, kitty kitty? Or Here kitty, kitty?

What a difference a comma makes!

Okay, I'm horrified. HORRIFIED. I'm doing the usual, glancing though the various Blogging Project Runway links to recaps, and what do I come upon? A blog called The Talent Show did a post on September 27th titled "...Next to Godliness" about a comic strip put out by Chick publications about the evils of doing spells on Halloween and the poor little girl whose cat is going to be sacrificed in said spell. What's the comic called? Here, kitty kitty. I shit you not. There's some random comic out there with the same title as my blog. Freaking right-wing Christian crazies! You stole my blog title! Hmmph.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home