Musings, bitching, rants, and amusing notions on the daily life of a NYC crazy cat lady

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Birthday Boy...

I'm happy to say that I succeeded in spoiling my Hubby rotten for his birthday yesterday. Unfortunately we had to go to work, but we ended the night very happy!
We went to Candela for dinner...and oh my goodness, you had to roll us out of there!
Here is a picture of Brad after the Rock Shrimp and Pumpkin Cavatelli appetizer we shared:

Us at the restaurant:

The food was phenomenal...it's a fusion place so dishes are Asian/Mediterranean inspired; beyond yummy I tell you. Brad got sushi and I got cardamom seared ahi tuna...we were so full (damned cavatelli--and I didn't even eat many of them!), but it wouldn't have been complete without birthday cake:

When we got home, Sawyer gave Hubby the card from the kitties:

While Helena tried to eat his presents:

Hubby LOVED his Ed Hardy jacket, UglyDoll t-shirt, Dawn of the Dead zombie (from the kitties), but I think his favorite (and mine) was Darth Tater:

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brad,

Happy Birthday my friend and may the Tater be with you!!!!!

5/10/06 09:25

 
Blogger vongoldensbiatch said...

Happy Birthday Brad, you guys are so cute t just want to spew some meow mix "I like chicken i like liver meow mix meow mix please deliver", damn thats a catchy toon. Mazol tov kids!!!

5/10/06 09:47

 

Post a Comment

<< Home