Musings, bitching, rants, and amusing notions on the daily life of a NYC crazy cat lady

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Jamaica Pictures...

Here are some pics from our trip to Jamaica! You can't tell, but it rained 5 out of the 7 days we were there which seriously sucked--though at least we only had one day that was a total wash-out. And not for nothing, anything is better than being at work. Oh yeah--did I mention the Red Stripe?

Brad in the pool:



Me in the pool:


Brad at dinner:


Me at dinner:


Brad w/ scary clown/jester guy. He's going to wet himself:


Me w/ flower:


Us at dinner at Kimonos


Catch that shrimp Brad!!!


Pic of the beach:


Brad on the beach:


Me on the beach:


Us on the boat to Dunn's River Falls:


Me snorkling...Brad doesn't swim so he took lots of pics of my bum swimming away. I'm not posting those.


In the falls:

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, how belated is this comment? Are you laughing? I am THIS close to finding you a person for COMPLETE. I am zeroing in. BUT, I want to see the pics of you snorkeling--I want to see the Badonkadonk shots!!! Yes, you caught me. I mostly commented so that I could type the word badonkadonk... LOL. But seriously, you guys look so beautiful. Such a freaking hot/sexy couple you are!!

31/1/07 18:16

 

Post a Comment

<< Home