Musings, bitching, rants, and amusing notions on the daily life of a NYC crazy cat lady

Friday, May 05, 2006

Die Die My Darling...


I got a hoodie! I got a hoodie! Brad ordered this Misfits hoodie that I saw in Hot Topic a couple of weeks ago and he ordered it for me as a surprise. He is the bestest ever. (Yes, before you say one single thing, I am 30 years old and still occasionally purchase clothing at Hot Topic. I am more punk than you and that will always be true [and if you are into punk you will get the song reference, and if you don't get the song reference and you are contemplating making fun of me because I occasionally shop at Hot Topic then you can really freaking kiss my ass because you're a lame-ass loser who has never heard of decent music unless you got forcefully hit over the head with it and even then your musical taste couldn't have improved all that much because like I said--you're a loser who probably listens to emo ::gag::]). Anyway, I love my hoodie!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home