Musings, bitching, rants, and amusing notions on the daily life of a NYC crazy cat lady

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Bitch blog

I'm usually quite cheerful, but I'm having a bout of PMS, so sue me for my bitchy attitude, okay?

I'm currently annoyed because:
1-I'm going away with my hubby tomorrow and I have yet to pack. This is very unlike me. I am an anal retentive packer and usually create a spreadsheet to help guide me through the annoying process of packing. The fact that our bag is not yet packed leaves me feeling anxious and unsettled.

2-The bitch at Hale and Hearty (the soup/salad/sandwich joint I get my lunch from 4 out of 5 days of the work week) forgot to give me a fork for my salad. So I walked from Hale and Hearty to the park on Riverside Drive to eat my lunch, read my book, and enjoy the 72 degree weather (which will not be around tomorrow when I have off), only to discover that I didn't have a fork with which to eat said salad. So I had to pack everything up and walk back to my office, get a fork, and then sit inside while every other person in NYC gets to enjoy the weather but me.

3-I have way too much to do before I leave work today. It's not all going to get done. I've resigned myself to my failure, but I'm still not happy about it.

4-I'm going to miss my cats while I'm away this weekend. I know that seems trite, but there it is.

And finally,
5-I really don't understand why the men in my office insist on not putting the goddamned toilet seat down after they finish peeing (we have unisex bathrooms here). It's like they all think that their mothers work here. Mamma's got a real job honey so be a man and put the freaking seat down. You would think you wouldn't be grossed out about touching the damned thing, especially considering you had to touch it to lift it up in the first place, and I'm willing to bet my salary that you didn't wash your hands before touching your genitalia. So put the damned thing down, gross pig boy.

Bah! The bitch-fest is over. The day may proceed as scheduled.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home