Musings, bitching, rants, and amusing notions on the daily life of a NYC crazy cat lady

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Everyone is preggers...

Lately it seems like everywhere I turn, everyone I know is having a baby. Not that it's a bad thing, it's just an observation. I suppose we're all at that age...around 30, getting married, having kids...it's the thing to do. I have two close friends/couples I know (who attended our wedding) that are pregnant, and a whole bunch more that I know, or sort-of know, who have informed the world that they're preggers. Two more women and one future daddy in the office. A quasi-relation (my mom's live-in boyfriend's niece) and the sister of a good friend of mine (whose wife happens to also be pregnant). Maybe it's something in the water. Are they putting super-sperm and ovary nutrients in there that we don't know about?

I better start crocheting faster; lots of baby blankets to be made...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home