Musings, bitching, rants, and amusing notions on the daily life of a NYC crazy cat lady

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Fuck Nintendo

This is the third trip the the goddamned Nintendo store--three times--and still no Wii for Brad. I'm at my wits end.

FYI everyone--if you really, really want one of these fucking things, your best bet at getting one is getting on LINE at the goddamned Nintendo World Store at Rockerfeller Plaza the night before the store opens, get a ticket (today it was blue--apparently the colors change every day) and wait until the next day when the store opens at 8 a.m. I shit you not. And the kicker is, they only sell 100 a day. It would be a good thing if they told you this when you are waiting on the motherfucking line, but no. I had to have some guy try and sell me a ticket for $150. I was sorely tempted, and thank god I don't carry more than $100 in cash on me ever. But seriously--I refuse to pay double for the fucking thing--especially because I KNOW that the stupid thing is going to be available the day after X-mas everywhere. I just can't find it anywhere--Best Buy, Gamestop, Nintendo World, Toys R Us--not a single place has one. It's driving me fucking bat shit. So if anyone know somebody who knows somebody who knows somebody who can hook me up--please, please call me.
Fuck.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home