Musings, bitching, rants, and amusing notions on the daily life of a NYC crazy cat lady

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Do I look 40s glamour?

I think so :-)


And before you ask, yes. Yes! I slept in pink foam curlers to get this look. (NO, you cannot see pics of that.) Damn BUST magazine. They had this spread on doing 40s pin curls and I was determined to re-create the look without using the suggested bobby pins all over my head like they said I should. I cannot imagine that sleeping in that would be comfortable. Anyway...so I did it. I actually did it again today (or should I say last night), and I think I'm getting better/closer to the exact look I was going for. I just need more curlers in different sizes.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now, you KNOW I need to see a shot of you in the pink curlers! And must go buy some of my own... DANG IT. :D

29/1/07 14:12

 

Post a Comment

<< Home