Musings, bitching, rants, and amusing notions on the daily life of a NYC crazy cat lady

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

As long as she doesn't poop her pants...

My boss is going to be in late tomorrow because he's taking his daughter to a preschool audition. Basically, because she's born in November, she'd be starting the class at a younger age than the rest of the toddlers in the class, so the teachers have to observe her interact with children and all that sort of thing. Since her older brother is already enrolled in the school (one of the coveted progressive elementary schools of upper New Jersey), she's a shoe-in--as long as she doesn't poop her pants while she's there. I've got my fingers crossed for her...though I'm not sure that's going to help her in the pooping department. My suggestion to my boss before he left for the night was to make sure he and his wife don't feed her peas--or any other food that would run through her.

Imagine getting into college were that easy: "I'll do great as long as I don't poop my pants during the interview!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home