Musings, bitching, rants, and amusing notions on the daily life of a NYC crazy cat lady

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Madame Coachie...

My husband and best girlfriends have christened me "Madame Coachie" due to my severe snobby purse ways and ridiculous amount of Coach purses/accessories. Well apparently Coach thinks I'm Mdm. Coachie too.

A couple of days ago, I received an invitation to the Coach invitation only pre-sale this coming March 21st (the first day of Spring). It's not a public sale--and I get 25% off. I was pretty darn excited about this, let me tell you. There are a couple new purses that I had my eye on, but I wasn't seriously thinking of buying anything until post-tax season--but with the one day sale, how could I not??

Well, I must seriously rate with Coach, because Joel, a salesperson from the Coach across the street (and the place I most often purchase things from because it is so close to my job) called me this afternoon to let me know that they would be happy to extend the sale from now until Tuesday--all I had to do was come in--with or without my invitation--and they'd be happy to ring up my purchases with the applicable discount anytime....heeheeheehee...Guess where I'm going this weekend?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home