Musings, bitching, rants, and amusing notions on the daily life of a NYC crazy cat lady

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

The Purse

My New Coach Purse...

I preordered it on Saturday...and now I'm waiting...waiting...waiting...Gods, the anticipation is killing me. I want it right now! I got it in black...so cute. Perfect size. And now I won't look like a retard when I'm carrying my big 'ole gym bag too. (I absolutely hate carrying a huge purse and a gym bag. Hello, can you say excessive?)Since I knew I was going to Coach, I also brought in my all-time favorite Coach purse--my large black patent leather tote bag. I adore this bag. The straps looked like they were coming apart though, so I thought it best to bring it in for repair before my beautiful Coach baby broke and then I'd be heartbroken. But it's going to take 4 to 6 weeks to fix! I'm in withdrawal! So now the only black purses I have as options are my little tiny ones which I usually save for nighttime use. Oh the horror--to be stuck with brown and burgandy as my only choices. I'm such a drama queen! heeheehee...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home