Musings, bitching, rants, and amusing notions on the daily life of a NYC crazy cat lady

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Coach saga continued...

Coach got back to me about my purse today, and even though they sent the bag to their master repair person in New Jersey (where I could go and pick it up if I wanted to) they are sticking with their original assessment and have decided not to repair the bag. However, since I absolutely do not want that bag destroyed, they are sending me a 50 percent off coupon for my next purchase.

I've got to tell you, I'm still not happy. Why can't they just fix the purse? I really don't understand. It may not look 100 percent perfect on the inside (because they'll need to cut the lining to get to the leather and all that jazz), but at least the purse would be useable. Now I have to take the purse to get repaired on my own. I really only wanted that purse anyway. Even though I told the woman to find me another purse, I really just wanted my purse--the one that was will me through all that nonsense. I've got proof! Check it out:



See in the lower right hand corner? There's the purse. That's us in the Louie Armstrong Airport in N.O. right after Hurricane Katrina. I mean, that purse has been through a LOT with me. It's more than just a purse to me. If it had been any other purse (with the exception perhaps of the first one that Brad ever gave me), I would have taken the credit.

I'm just happy that I'm gettin my purse back. Even if I only use it occasionally, I would rather have it than not have it.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home