Musings, bitching, rants, and amusing notions on the daily life of a NYC crazy cat lady

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Cravings...

***If you have "that time of the month" phobias, don't read the below blog***

Grrr. How the hell do you stay on WW when your body is massively craving salt? All I want to do right now is eat an entire bag of salt & vinegar potato chips. Yum. Or chocolate covered pretzels. Whoever thought of that is a bloody genius. The perfect combo of sweet and salty...oh god. I'm killing myself. Must...have...salt...now....
I think I need to get myself a salt-lick. You know, like gerbils and hamsters have? I can just lick my salt-lick whenever I have salt cravings and keep myself from (as Eve would put it) having a big ole' party with myself and eating an entire bag of chips.

I'm drinking lots of Yogi Moon Cycle tea, which should help the cravings. But still. Chips! Salt! Tomorrow I'll start fiending for chocolate, which I absolutely cannot eat unless I want to turn into a giant walking pimple in cute shoes. Eww.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home