Musings, bitching, rants, and amusing notions on the daily life of a NYC crazy cat lady

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Coach update...

I just got off the phone with Snotty Bitch (a.k.a. the Coach Rep down in Jacksonville, FL) and apparently, after she tried offering me just about every freaking purse in a similar style or size that Coach had produced in the last two years, she told me that they absolutely do not have any other of the black patent leather gallery totes in that size and they would send it up to New Jersey, where their master repair person would attempt to fix it. Hello! Isn't that all I really wanted to begin with??? I just wanted my freaking purse fixed. I didn't want a new one. I wanted that exact purse--the one I sent them, the one that I dragged with me through god only knows how many dramas, the worse of them being Hurricane Katrina. I wanted my purse. It reminded me of Apple just a teensy bit--it's easier and cheaper to replace than repair, so replace whenever possible. So honestly, if that was what was going to happen, why couldn't they just spare me the drama and asked me outright from the get-go if I would rather have a new purse or if I absolutely wanted this one repaired? Because in every other case, I probably would have taken the credit, but because it was this particular purse, I wanted it repaired. It has sentimental value. I can't help it. I'm a sap like that. Well, I'm getting a phone call from the supreame bitch tomorrow to find out the outcome of the purse drama and I shall let you know what is going to happen. One way or another I'm writing Coach a very, very nasty letter.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home